Phone Orders: (571) 278-9621
Entertaining Designs By Melanie Barry
2018 Show Schedule
1. 39th Washington Folk Festival, Saturday June 2nd-Sunday June 3rd, 10:00am-5:00pm, Rain or Shine. This fun and historic fair takes place throughout Glenn Echo Park, MD. The fair is a 10 min. scenic drive from Tysons Corner and close to DC. Crafters are located in the covered bumper car pavilion. Come enjoy perusing interesting artwork and see entertaining live music on multiple stages. Free Admission & parking. See www.washingtonfolkfestival.org.
2. NVHG South Run RECenter 11th Annual Autumn Arts & Crafts Show, Saturday October 20th, 9:00am-4:00pm and Sunday October 21st from 10:00am-4:00pm. South Run Recreation Center, 7500 Reservation Drive, Springfield, VA 22153. This show features the work of juried artist in the Northern Virginia Handcrafters' Guild (NVHG). Admission is $5 for everyone over 13 years of age, and free for children 12 and under. Gift certificates are raffled. My booth is in the lobby.
3. 32nd Fairfax H.S. Annual Holiday Craft Show, Saturday November 17th, 10:00am-5:00pm and Sunday November 18th, 10:00am-3:00pm. Fairfax High School, 3501 Rebel Run, Fairfax, VA 22030. My booth (#62) is at the end of the first hallway near the entrance to the cafeteria. Admission is $5.00 or $8.00 for a 2-day pass. Visit www.fairfaxva.gov.
4. NVHG Thanksgiving Show, Friday and Saturday November 23rd & 24th, 10:00am-5:00pm and Sunday November 25th, 11:00am-4:00pm. Newly Remodeled Vienna Community Center, 120 Cherry Street., Vienna, VA 22180. See www.nvhg.org. My display is in the Community Room. Admission is $5 for all 3 days!
(571) 278-9621, www.entertainingdesignsbyMB.com
Please print this schedule to receive $5 off your purchase of $45 or more!