1. Mountain Heritage Arts & Crafts Festival, Friday Sept. 23 - Sunday Sept 25th, 10a.m. – 5:00pm, Rain or Shine. This prestigious and well know festival is held at Sam Michael's Park, 1330 Job Corps Road, Shenandoah Junction, WV 25442 near the historic town of Harper's Ferry. The festival is about a 2 hour scenic drive from Washington. Crafters are located under large tents and artists will be demonstrating making their crafts throughout the festival. My booth will be located in the Food Tent. Admission is $7. If you would like more information on this exciting event see www.jeffersoncountywvchamber.org/festival.
2. NVHG South Run RECenter9th Annual Autumn Arts & Crafts Show, Saturday, October 29th, 9:00am – 4:00pm and Sunday, October 30th from 10am - 4 pm. South Run Recreation Center, 7500 Reservation Drive, Springfield, Virginia 22153. This show features the work of juried artist in the Northern Virginia Handcrafters Guild (NVHG). Admission is $3 for everyone over 13 years of age, and free for children 12 and under. Parking is free! Gift certificates are raffled throughout the show. My Booth is in lobby.
3. Fall Art and Craft Fair, Saturday, November 5th, 10:00am – 4:00pm, United Christian Parish, 11508 North shore Drive, Reston, VA 20190. This is a juried show which features the high quality work of local artists, including many of the juried artist in the Northern Virginia Handcrafters' Guild (NVHG). Great feedback from my fellow artisan friends prompted me to add this show to my schedule. Admission is free for children 12 and under. Parking is free!
4. 30th Fairfax H.S. Annual Holiday Craft Show,
Saturday November 19th, 10:00am - 5:00pm and Sunday November 20th, 10:00am - 3:00pm. Fairfax High School, 3501 Rebel Run, Fairfax, Virginia 22030. My booth (#62) is a corner booth at the end of the first hallway near the entrance to the cafeteria Admission is $5.00 or $8 for a two-day pass. Visit www.fairfaxva.gov for more info.
5. NVHG Thanksgiving Show,
Friday and Saturday November 27th – 28th, 10:00am - 5:00pm and Sunday November 29th, 11:00am - 4:00pm, Spring Hill RECenter (2nd year at this new location!!), 1239 Spring Hill Rd., McLean, Virginia 22102.
Pictures from the 75 featured artists can be seen onwww.nvhg.org. My display is Booth 19 in the front corner near the show entrance along the right wall in the gymnasium. Admission is $5.00 (admission good for all 3 days!).
6. 39th Annual Holiday Arts & Crafts Show 2014, Saturday, December 3rd, 9:00am - 4:00pm, Sunday December 4th, 10am - 3:30pm. Audrey Moore RECenter, 8100 Braddock Rd, Annandale , VA 220032. This show is conveniently located near the 495 Beltway Braddock Rd. exit. Over 100 artists will have their work on display. My booth is located upstairs on the main level. Admission is $3 and parking is free.
7. 2016 Holiday House, Saturday, December 3rd, 10:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday Dec. 4th, 12pm - 5:00pm, Wednesday, Dec. 7th, 12:00pm - 8:00pm, Saturday, Dec. 10th, 10:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday Dec. 11th, 12pm - 5:00pm. The Hendry House, 2411 24th Street North, Arlington, VA 22207, located in beautiful Fort C.F. Smith Park. The work of a variety of local talented artists are featured. Admission is free.
(571) 278-9621, www.entertainingdesignsbyMB.com