2017 Fall Show Schedule
1. 47th Annual Bluemont Fair, Saturday Sept. 16th – Sunday, Sept 17th , 10a.m. – 5:00pm, Rain or Shine. This fun and historic fair takes place throughout the village of Bluemont, Virginia, along Rt. 734. The fair is ~ 40 min. scenic drive from Washington. Crafters are located on the Bluemont Community Ctr. grounds and barn. My display is in the barn on the right side of the Community Ctr. Free Admission. See www.bluemontfair.org
2. 2017 Craftsmen's Classic, Friday, October 20th, 10:00am – 6:00pm, Saturday October 21st, 10am - 6pm, and Sunday, October 22nd from 10am - 5pm. Dulles Expo Center 4320 Chantilly Shopping Center, Chantilly Shopping Center, Chantilly, VA 20151. Admission is $8/Adult, $1/Child (6-12), Under 6 Free, Free parking! Admission is good all 3 days of the show See gilmoreshows.com/craftsmens_classics_chantilly_fall.shtml and the Washington Post for admission coupons. Original designs and work from hundreds of talented artists and craftspeople are featured from across America.
3. BUMC Mission Market Place, Saturday, October 28th, 10:00am – 3:00pm. Burke United Methodist Church, 6200 Burke Centre Parkway, Burke, Virginia 22015. Handmade items and products from local and National merchants will be available to purchase. This show supports international and domestic BUMC mission programs. Free Admission.
4. NVHG South Run RECenter 10th Annual Autumn Arts & Crafts Show, Saturday, November 4th, 9:00am – 4:00pm and Sunday, November 5th from 10am - 4 pm. South Run Recreation Center, 7500 Reservation Drive, Springfield, Virginia 22153. This show features the work of juried artist in the Northern Virginia Handcrafters' Guild (NVHG). Admission is $3 for everyone over 13 years of age, and free for children 12 and under. Gift certificates are raffled both days. My Booth is in lobby.
5. 31st Fairfax H.S. Annual Holiday Craft Show,
Saturday November 18th, 10:00am - 5:00pm and Sunday November 19th, 10:00am - 3:00pm. Fairfax High School, 3501 Rebel Run, Fairfax, Virginia 22030. My booth (#62) is at the end of the first hallway near the entrance to the cafeteria. Admission is $5.00 or $8 for a 2-day pass. Visit www.fairfaxva.gov.
6. NVHG Thanksgiving Show,
Friday and Saturday November 24th – 25th, 10:00am - 5:00pm and Sunday November 26th, 11:00am - 4:00pm, Spring Hill RECenter, 1239 Spring Hill Rd., McLean, Virginia 22102. See
Pictures from some of the featured artists at www.nvhg.org. My display is Booth 45 in the back left corner of the gym. Admission is $5 for 3 days!.
7. 40th Annual Holiday Arts & Crafts Show, Saturday, December 2nd, 9:00am - 4:00pm, Sunday December 3rd, 10am - 3:30pm. Audrey Moore RECenter, 8100 Braddock Rd, Annandale, VA 22003. This show is conveniently located near the 495 Beltway Braddock Rd. exit. Over 100 artists will have their work on display. My booth is upstairs in Clubroom 2 on the main level. Admission is $3, both days.
8. 2017 Holiday House, Saturday, December 2nd, 10:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday Dec. 3rd, 12pm - 5:00pm, Wednesday, Dec. 6th, 12:00pm - 8:00pm, Saturday, Dec. 9th, 10:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday Dec. 10th, 12pm - 5:00pm. The Hendry House, 2411 24th Street North, Arlington, VA 22207, located in Fort C.F. Smith Park. Features work of a variety of local talented artists. Free Admission
9. 2017 Mclean Holiday Homes & Market Place, Saturday, Dec. 7th, 9:30 – 3:30. Trinity United Methodist Church, 1205 Dolly Madison Blvd, Mclean, VA 22101. The Market Place will feature holiday items, a variety of gifts, jewelry, home-made delicacies, lunch, Home Tour tickets & silent auction. Free!